Thank you for your interest in fostering with Paw Works.
- Puppy and Kitten fosters CAN live outside of Ventura County.
- Socialization foster CAN live outside of Ventura County unless the animals have medical issues.
- You CAN NOT just foster one(1) puppy or kitten from a litter!
- If you want to foster to adopt, there are only certain animals that qualify for this grey area and our foster coordinator does not handle these situations. Please come to our open adoptions on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Your foster animals CAN NOT interact with your current animals.
- You CAN just foster during COVID-19 stay at home order.
If you are still interested in fostering, first off, THANK YOU, your help and support is greatly appreciated, please fill out the Foster Questionnaire.